Open until filled
Under supervision, patrols an assigned area of the Town either on foot or by vehicle to direct traffic and enforce laws, rules, and regulations relating to the movement, parking, stopping, or standing of vehicles.
Job duties are as follows:
- Prepares and issues summonses for parking violations
- Maintains records and makes reports on findings and incidents that occur to police officers for further investigation.
- May testify in court relative to summonses issued.
- Perform any other related duties as assigned by the Town Supervisor and/or their designee.
- 4 year high school diploma or equivelent
- Valid NYS Drivers License
All applications are to be submitted to the Personnel Office, 200 Howell Avenue, Riverhead, NY, 11901. FAX (631)727-6152 or to email@example.com. Position open until filled.
The Town of Riverhead is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, age, gender, religion, national origin, disability, or veteran status