Skip to main content
Town of Riverhead

How may I relay a concern or ask the Supervisor a question?
You may telephone the Supervisor at 631-727-3200 ext. 654, or write to her at: Honorable Laura Jens-Smith, Town Supervisor, Riverhead Town Hall, 200 Howell Avenue, Riverhead, NY 11901
Supervisor's Office