Skip to main content
Town of Riverhead

Who are my Federal, State, and County Representatives?

For the most accurate information, call the Suffolk County Board of Elections at 631-852-4500.  The Board of Elections will also have information on how to register to vote and where to vote.  Here are the elected officials representing the Town of Riverhead residents: US Congressman Lee Zeldin can be reached at 631-289-6500, NYS Assemblyman Anthony H. Palumbo can be reached at 631-727-0204, NYS Senator Kenneth P. LaValle can be reached at 631-473-1461 Suffolk County Executive Steve Bellone can be reached at 631-853-4000 and Suffolk County Legislator Al Krupski can be reached at 631-852-3200

Supervisor's Office