Skip to main content
Town of Riverhead

When it snows, mailboxes in my neighborhood get damaged by plows. Who is responsible?
If your mailbox is damaged by plowed snow, you may call the Highway Department at 631-727-3200 ext. 228 for information about submitting a claim for repair/replacement.
Supervisor's Office