Divisions and Departments
  Things to do

Printer Friendly Version 
How do I obtain a handicapped parking sticker?
These stickers are administered by the Town Clerk.  For additional information, visit the Town Clerk’s site under “Town Hall Departments”.  You may also call the Town Clerk’s Office at 631-727-3200 ext. 263.
Building Department
Supervisor's Office
Youth Bureau

Town of Riverhead Long Island   200 Howell Avenue   Riverhead, NY 11901   Phone: 631-727-3200
Site Map   |  Contact Us   |   Employment   |   Powered by MunicipalCMS
Facebook Town of Riverhead on Instagram Town of Riverhead on Twitter Get our RSS Feeds Sign up for E-News