Skip to main content
Town of Riverhead

Will my taxes go up as a result of my building permit?

Thesetypes of questions must be directed toward the Assessor’s Office, 631-727-3200 x-255, as Building Department staff will not and cannot be able to answer any questions about property taxes.

Building Department