Skip to main content
Town of Riverhead

Can I obtain a copy of my permit, certificate of occupancy, or survey?

Yes, but this request must be made through the FOIL(Freedom Of Information Law) process. FOIL requests must be made to the Town Clerk, who will then route the request to the applicable Departments. More information and/or an electronic request may be found through the links on the left side of the Town homepage at

Building Department