Thank you for your interest in working with the Town of Riverhead.
The Purchasing Department is charged with procuring supplies, equipment, goods and services for all Town departments.
The Town Board annually reviews, updates and adopts the Procurement Policy, which serves to establish a method of purchasing compliant with all relevant Federal, New York State, Suffolk County and Town of Riverhead laws and regulations. This Policy is available to the General Public and supports:
- That all bids not subject to Competitive Standards, are done in accordance with NYS GML 104 (b)
- That Competitive Bidding is done in accordance with New York State General Municipal Law (NYS GML) 103
- Guards against favoritism and wastefulness
- Ensures objective and unbiased competition
- Protects the best interests of the Town, its residents and taxpayers
New Vendor Information:
To become a vendor with the Town of Riverhead, please click below for a New Vendor Application. Please print, complete, notarize, and return the forms to the Purchasing Department via email at email@example.com prior to doing business with the Town.
New Vendor Application
Payment Claim Voucher